Flash News: The Yellowstone Caldera has just erupted: you have 3 To 5-Hours before the ash clouds arrive.
- All air traffic is grounded.
- The transportation industry has just came to screeching halt.
- Major manufacturers have temporarily shut-down their operations.
- Retail stores across the country begin sending their workers home.
- Small business owners close their doors—some forever.
- The State National Guard has been activated to protect critical infrastructure.
- FEMA declares an impending national emergency.
- Utility companies slowly begin to shut down the grid to “Non-Essential” customer, or face loosing transformers.
- Cell-Phone Service providers and wireless carriers temporarily shut down their towers.
- All Fire Fighters, Police officers, EMT’s, and First Responders are called-in for extended operations.
- Grocery Stores and Super-Markets are immediately flooded with throngs of panic-buyers. The shelves are emptied.
- Schools and Universities send students home, and lock the doors.
- Surplus and Outdoors Stores sell out of survival food and gas masks.
- Gas Stations do a record business as generator fuel is snapped-up by panicked buyers–Fuel Tanks are drained.
- Fearing collapse; Banks limit the amount their customers can withdraw—Long lines outside of each banking center.
- Hardware stores do record business—then immediately close their doors.
- Ammunition prices triples as stocks dwindle and then disappear altogether.
1-Hour Before The Ash Clouds Arrive:
- The Governor orders all non-essential agencies and departments to shut down.
- Financial Systems suspend trading, worldwide stocks plunge.
- Banks and ATM’s are shutdown.
- Water and Sewage companies are forced to shut-down their system in an effort to protect the pumps.
Read The Full Articel Below: